Thursday, January 28, 2010

NO DIABETES


Look at that punum!

I am so excited because I found out today that I passed the glucose screening test and that I don't have to go back for further testing. My glucose number was 94 and I guess they consider normal below 130, so I'm really happy about that. All my hard work has finally paid off.

Not that pregnancy is hard work. It hasn't been for me thus far, in fact I don't even feel pregnant besides the big bulge that was my belly button. I'm doing my best to give this kid a good start by eating decently (7 times a day!!!) and working out 2 hours a day. My low Papp-A doesn't seem to be a problem either. They say it's only a problem when the blood pressure is high and the baby is small. My blood pressure is normal and I'm 24 weeks and 3 days and this kid is measuring 26 weeks 2 days. He's a healthy little dude!

My only issue is anemia, so I get to add yet another supplement to my 7 pill regimen, but F it, no biggie! Hopefully no big issues crop up in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment