Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Almost There

It's so crazy to think that the little man will be here in about a month and a half! My friend Nami and I just finished his nursery so I feel a little better prepared for his arrival. Since Adam is rarely home, I had so much anxiety about having it done before the baby arrived. I had visions of being on bed rest at 32 weeks with the nursery only half finished. But now it's all ready for my little dude!


I have my 34 week prenatal appointment next Friday to do the group b strep culture and a quick US to check the baby's position. I guess they start checking for dilation and effacement at this appointment as well. The baby was already head down at 28 weeks, and head down at my US last week, so I'm pretty sure he'll stay in that position. I only worry because I was breech... And I really don't want a c-section.

After this appointment I'm also supposed to get my bags ready for the hospital. Yikes! That means this thing is really gonna happen. It's weird because I'm not terribly worried about the labor process, I feel fairly prepared for it. Don't worry, I know what I've gotten myself into.

xo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment